Reflexology is a gentle, non-invasive holistic therapy
What is reflexology
The Reflexologist applies pressure from their fingers or thumbs to the feet, in a specific sequence, in order to aid the bodies’ own healing process.
Each part of the body is mapped out on our feet. Reflex points correspond to different parts or organs of the body.
Reflexology is a totally natural therapy, which aids deep relaxation. The main aim is to help the body to reach homeostasis - the body's natural balance. Reflexology is suitable for all ages and may bring relief from a wide range of acute and chronic conditions such as migraine, vertigo, insomnia, sinusitis and sciatica.
- It can reduce feelings of stress and anxiety
- Improve sleep patterns and quality
- It can improve circulation within the body
- It can improve nerve function
- It can boost your immune system
- It can refresh your energy levels
- It can ease back pain and help digestive problems
- It can help ease PMS and other period-related issues
- It can help ease symptoms during pre-pregnancy, pregnancy and post partum
- It can benefit fertility
- Can help to ease side effects of cancer treatment
- It promotes deep relaxation
“I went to Aideen for reflexology while pregnant with my third baby and I loved and looked forward to every appointment. She was able to help me with oedema, sciatica and best of all some much needed relaxation. Not only is she good at what she does but she’s really lovely and makes you feel comfortable and at ease”